[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
What I’m doing now:
Updated 15 Dec 2016
- Editing video material and photos shot during the 2016 Twisted Tango Tour.
- Booking 2017 tours including dates with Mavi Diaz & Las Folkies (July 2017 in USA) and the 2017 US-Canada Tour for Blue Tango Project.
- Writing a lot more. Taking A LOT more photographs with the Fuji X100T. (I love this camera.)
- Narrowing my activities to focus only on those things I most love.
- Dancing tango, contact improv and doing yoga. These things keep me sane.
This Now-page idea gleefully borrowed from Derek Sivers